- Valid passport or travel document
- Number of passports submitted
- One recent photograph as per UKVI guidelines required only for applicants exempt from giving biometrics.
- Evidence of your permission to be in the country where you are applying, if you are not a national of that country
- Evidence of your sponsor’s leave to remain in the UK if you are applying as their dependent.
PURPOSE OF APPLICATION (INCLUDING ANY RELATED ARRANGEMENTS)
- Evidence of arrangements made. Such as: tour details/flight details/letter of invitation/evidence of sponsors immigration status in the UK
EVIDENCE OF CURRENT EMPLOYMENT (OR STUDIES)
- Evidence of the employment and all income stated on application form. Such as: letter from employer / pay slips / tax returns / business registration documents / business bank account statements
- Evidence of being in education (where applicable):
- Evidence of qualifications obtained
- Evidence of the monthly income stated on application form. Such as: Bank statements / bank / books / bank letter / balance certificate / tax returns / crop receipts
- Evidence of ability to meet costs of trip, as stated on application form. Such as: The bank
statements of the person paying for the trip.
- Evidence of assets like property or land. Such as:
Property deed / mortgage statements / tenancy agreements / accountant’s letters / land registration documents
- Evidence of UK accommodation and travel details such as: hotel booking confirmation /
travel booking confirmation / travel agent confirmation /sponsor accommodation details
- Evidence of your marital status, such as: marriage certificate / civil partnership certificate / divorce certificate / death certificate
- Evidence of family members remaining in your home country whilst you travel
- Any other documentation. Such as: evidence of any correspondence/TB Certificate