Travel The World
- Passport (at least 6 mos. valid) & old passport with the previous visa.
- Visa Application Form (PRINTER IN A4 PAPER) = NO ERASURES
- 2pcs. Photo (4.5cm x 4.5cm, white background) FOR JAPAN VISA FORMAT = HIGH QUALITY
- Original PSA Birth Certificate (issued within 1 year)
- Original PSA Marriage Contract (if married, issued within 1 year)
- Daily Schedule in Japan
- 3 Original Individual Authorization Letter printed in A4 PAPER (2 for filing & 1 for releasing)
For Employed / Businessmen:
- Personal Bank Certificate (original)
- Income Tax Return (Photocopy A4)
- Certificate of Employment (original) / Business Documents – DTI or SEC, MAYOR’S PERMIT, CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS REGISTRATION (photocopy)
- School ID (photocopy A4)
- Letter of Guarantee (A4). Please sign both pages at the lower left portion of the form.
For Senior Citizen
- Senior Citizen ID (photocopy A4)
- If Birth Certificate from NSO is unreadable, or
- If there is no record in NSO, together with “Certificate of Non-Record” from NSO Headquarter
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
- If Birth Certificate (NSO) is Late Registration
- BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE (ORIGINAL)
- FORM 137 HIGH SCHOOL or ELEMENTARY (ORIGINAL)
FOR NEWLY ISSUED PASSPORT, PLEASE AFFIX YOUR SIGNATURE ON PAGE 3.
NO SIGNATURE = INVALID PASSPORTS
*Other additional documents may be requested.