Travel The World
Before applying, please read the general guidelines for visa applicants carefully.
- Strictly no amendment in application form, every single detail should be in type written.
- Uploading of photographs. Embassy desire that all photographs should be uploaded in their application form submitted in BLS centre. Photo uploaded should be same with the 2 x 2 picture attached in application form. (picture should be glossy)
- NO scanned signature.
- Foreign Nationals must provide explanation letter why they’re applying their visa here in Philippines instead in their country of Origin. Hand written is not allowed.
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months from the intended date of return from India.
- Photocopy of the passport bio page.
- Certificate of Employment and ITR
- If self-employed (copy of business docs and ITR)
- Copy of the reservation Ticket and not Confirmed ticket needs to be produced at the time of submission of the application (two way ticket).
- Proof of financial standing / recent bank certificate w/ 3 months statement.
- Invitation letter from family / friend / sponsor in India
- Financial statement of family / friend / sponsor in India
- Passport photocopy of sponsor.
- If married to Indian National kindly provide a marriage certificate.
- If minor kindly provide birth certificate and marriage certificate of parents.
NOTE: THE FORM WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE INDIA EMBASSY THROUGH ONLINE