CHRISTMAS SEASON IN DUBAI
23 - 29 December 2016
|As low as $1,998 per person based on twin|
|Day 1||ARRIVAL DUBAI / HALF DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR / DESSERT SAFARI (B,L,D)|
Early arrival Dubai, meet and assist then transfer to hotel for early check-in. Breakfast inside the hotel afterwards have a half day Dubai City Tour. Drive through the scenic route of Dubai for photo stops at Burj Al Arab (world famous 7-star hotel), Jumeirah Mosque (the only Mosque allowing non-Muslims to enter), and the Sheikhs Palace (a stunning palace with peacocks welcoming you). Next visit the Dubai Museum and experience an Abra (water taxi) creek crossing towards Spice Market and a visit Gold Souk. Lunch at local restaurant. Late in the afternoon pick up from your hotel for a Desert Safari Tour which includes Dune Bashing and then watch Belly Dancers perform around the campfire by starlight, enjoy Arabic BBQ Dinner. Transfer back to hotel for overnight.
|Day 2||BURJ KHALIFA / / ATLANTIS TOUR (B, L)|
After breakfast, we will start our tour visiting At the Top on level 124th in Burj Khalifa and enjoy the breathtaking 360 Degree view of Dubai. Lunch at Kaleidoscope Restaurant. Proceed for Atlantis Tour to visit Lost Chamber. Atlantis is the majestic focal point of Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island that has captured the world's imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity. Return to Hotel for overnight.
|Day 3||ABU DHABI TOUR / FERRARI WORLD TOUR (B, L, D)|
After having breakfast at the hotel, departing from Dubai going to Abu Dhabi the capital city of UAE. First stop in Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque one of the world's largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. It features 82 domes, over a 1,000 columns, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world's largest hand knotted carpet. The main prayer hall is dominated by one of the world's largest chandeliers. The mosque's first ceremony was the funeral of its namesake, Sheikh Zayed, who is buried at the site. Reflective pools surround the mosque, amplifying its beauty. The striking white and gold colors shining in the sun are transformed at night by a unique lightning system which reflects the phases of the moon. Shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces line the route along the reveira-style cornice with its Blue Gulf Waters and enticing offshore islands. Thereafter drive to take pleasure in the panoramic view of th e Al Bateen District to have an outside view of the "Presidential Palace", drive to Union Square for a photo stop. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit Ferrarı World (Entrance Ticket included) is the world's first Ferrari theme park and a mandatory destination for Ferrari aficionados and families from UAE, the GCC, and around the world. Visitors will enter a stunning world where the Ferrari passion, excellence, performance and technical innovation come vibrantly to life. The park features more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all ages and interests, in addition to a wide variety of Italian delicacies and unique shopping experiences. Dinner at local restaurant then transfer to Hotel for overnight.
|Day 4||MALL OF EMIRATES / MUSICAL FOUNTAIN (B, D)|
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day shopping tour in major malls in UAE for a shopping experience Mall of Emirates and last stop will be Dubai Mall of Emirates. In the evening enjoy Dubai Musical Fountain, the largest musical fountain in the world, which is shown every 30minutes. Dinner at local restaurant then transfer to your hotel for overnight.
|Day 5||DEPARTURE (B)|
Breakfast at Hotel then check out. Then departure transfer from hotel to Dubai Int'l airport to board your departure flight
|Day 6||ARRIVAL MANILA|
Home Sweet Home!
- Roundtrip Int'l Airfare on Economy Class
- 5 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
- Return Dubai Airport Transfers (Terminal 1,2,3)
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance SIC
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall Visit
- Lost Chamber Visit
- Abu Dhabi Tour with Ferrari Park Visit
- Full day Shopping Tour
- 1 Lunch at Kaleidoscope
- 2 Lunch and Dinner in a Local Restaurant
- Airline Taxes USD 80.00 (STC)
- Personal expenses of the passengers
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Alcoholic Beverage in all meals
- Tips to Guide and Driver USD 50
- Dubai Visa Electronic Copy
- (NON REFUNDABLE) USD 96.00 per visa
- Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee payable at hotel
- Dully filled up Visa Application form and Guarantee Letter
- Scanned clear passport size photo
- Scanned Original Passport
Visa Approval is subject to the discretion of Dubai Ministry
- Non Refundable / Non Transferable deposit of USD 600.00 pp upon booking
- Full Cancellation will be applied to any cancellation made 3 weeks before departure.
- If the group fall below 10 passengers your travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour, otherwise a supplement may apply.
- Minimum 10 pax to run this tour
- There is no refund for unused services